- From I-70 take US-41/US-150 Exit at Terre Haute (exit #7).
- Go north on US-41 about 4 miles to the north edge of Terre Haute and the road will split. Stay left, going north on State Highway 63 (the sign says to Clinton and Chicago).
- Go exactly 15.5 miles north on Highway 63 and you will see us on the west side of the highway.
- We are approximately 30 miles south of the intersection of I-74 and State Highway 63 (exit #4).
From Indianapolis via US-36
- Take US-36 west through Montezuma
- From Montezuma on US Highway 36 go approximately 2 miles west of the Wabash River to State Highway 63.
- Go south on Highway 63 approximately 6 miles.